|Menus - May 2017||34.31 KB|
|Cafeteria Services 2017-18||46.64 KB|
When students need to take major tests, schools strongly urge them to eat breakfast first on testing days. Why? Because we know that when students eat breakfast, they perform better and are better able to concentrate. Yet on "normal" days many students fail to eat breakfast: they're too busy, too tired, or just don't know what to eat. Let's perform better every day, by making sure to eat a healthy breakfast at home or at school.
Meal Prices: Elementary - Breakfast $1.25, Lunch $2.35; JH/HS - Breakfast $1.50, Lunch $2.55
Go to Lunch Money Now to make a payment.
- Deposits post to accounts within 30 minutes. (M-F, 6AM-2PM)
- Deposit to multiple student accounts in a single transaction.
- Sign up for low balance email notifications.
- View purchase history. (last 30 days)
- Lunch Money Now Video - https://vimeo.com/204218328/4f231abf4e