To apply for a position at Union Grove, please download, print and fill out the attached forms, or you may pick one up at the Administration Office.
When you are finished with your forms, you can do one of the following:
- Fax your application and any other documents you have to 903-845-6178 or e-mail: email@example.com
- Mail your application and any other documents to:
Union Grove ISD
P.O. Box 1447
Gladewater, TX. 75647
- Or if you wish to deliver your application and documents in person, please bring them to the Administration building located at 11220 Union Grove Road.
- Please e-mail applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any questions, please contact Terri Woodfin at 903-844-3946.
Bus Drivers - Two afternoon routes available; One morning route available
Bus Driver Substitutes as needed
Cafeteria Substitutes as needed
Classroom Substitutes as needed
*In accordance with Title IX, the district does not discriminate on the basis of sex and is required not to discriminate on the basis of sex in its educational programs or activities. The requirement not to discriminate extends to employment. Inquires about the application of Title IX may be referred to the district’s Title IX coordinator, to the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights of the Department of Education, or both.
Inquiries about the application of Title IX to employment should be referred to the Title IX Coordinator, Kelly Moore, Superintendent of Schools, 11220 Union Grove Rd., Gladewater, TX 75647. Email address: email@example.com; Phone: 903-845-5509